warning speed camera

Old August 7th 03, 06:50 PM posted to alt.uk.law,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.motorcycles
Steve Walker

Default warning speed camera

Dave Dew wrote:
"Ann Onymous" wrote in message

Isn't this the longest thread we've had in uk.rec.caravanning for a
while?

Yes, but only because we have been joined by the 'boy racers' who
object to getting nicked because they are not burglars.
You have to laugh.

Like we do as we slowly follow your vile boxes through the
countryside.......?