Hundreds of posts swamping us about warning speed camera

Old August 8th 03, 04:15 PM posted to alt.uk.law,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Richard Kilpatrick

Default Hundreds of posts swamping us about warning speed camera

Previously, , josh
dipped their finger in oil and wrote:

Well while we've got you here could we ask those of you heading at 35 mph up
the 30 miles of the A7 from Galashiels to Edinburgh (or any other similar
road with limited safe overtaking opportunities)
to pull over at laybys and let the following traffic pass you. That little
mirror on your right hand side will let you know when it is necessary; it
isn't only there to help you comb your brylcreem ;-)

Hear Hear! Though for motorcaravans, as opposed to those blasted caravan
contraptions, there is a nice little S-bend just ahead of the straight
near Stow where you can see about 400m down the road and overtake when
the buggers are least expecting it

The A7 needs to be dualled, badly. Not because we can't go fast enough
on it, but because it's too small for the volume of heavy traffic that
has to use it.

Richard
--
306 Cabrio - reliable, topless, fast - yet boring... |\ _,,,---,,_
Citroen XM Exclusive - still awaiting repairs. /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,