Anyone know anything about a.......

Old August 8th 03, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gARY

Default Anyone know anything about a.......

35mm SLR camara?

Just asking,
gARY

--
Affordable wheeling:-
http://www.justservices.com/9ukp.html

Old August 9th 03, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Penny

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 21:50:59 +0100, "gARY" [email protected]
scrawled in the dust...

35mm SLR camara?

Any particular 35mm SLR camera?
--
Penny

Some people complain that a rose has thorns, others rejoice that a
thorn has roses.
Old August 9th 03, 12:24 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gARY

"Penny" wrote
"gARY" wrote

35mm SLR camara?

Any particular 35mm SLR camera?

IF I remember there was such a camera made in Germany, once.

Care to comment?

gARY

Old August 9th 03, 01:04 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Penny

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:24:43 +0100, "gARY" [email protected]
scrawled in the dust...

"Penny" wrote
"gARY" wrote

35mm SLR camara?

Any particular 35mm SLR camera?

IF I remember there was such a camera made in Germany, once.

Care to comment?

I've owned 3 or 4 different ones in my time, some or all of which were made
in Germany.

Your point and the relevance to motorcaravans?

Old August 9th 03, 02:22 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gARY

"Penny" wrote
"gARY" wrote

35mm SLR camara?

Any particular 35mm SLR camera?

IF I remember there was such a camera made in Germany, once.

Care to comment?

I've owned 3 or 4 different ones in my time, some or all of which were

made
in Germany.

Your point and the relevance to motorcaravans?

You tell me!

warning speed camera

I'm new here,

Old August 9th 03, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Penny

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 02:22:29 +0100, "gARY" [email protected]
scrawled in the dust...

"Penny" wrote
"gARY" wrote

35mm SLR camara?

Any particular 35mm SLR camera?

IF I remember there was such a camera made in Germany, once.

Care to comment?

I've owned 3 or 4 different ones in my time, some or all of which were

made
in Germany.

Your point and the relevance to motorcaravans?

You tell me!

warning speed camera

I'm new here,

Ah, you mean that thread cross-posted to
alt.uk.law,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans ,uk.rec.motorcycles
I was ignoring that - speeding in a Bambi? That'll be the day!

Old August 11th 03, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gARY

warning speed camera

I'm new here,

Ah, you mean that thread cross-posted to
alt.uk.law,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans ,uk.rec.motorcycles
I was ignoring that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
--
Penny

So will I then!