Newbie touring question

Old August 20th 03, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andrew & Trudy

Default Newbie touring question

Hi All!

We're looking at touring in Europe (France, Spain, Italy) and are looking
for advice on what we need, tips for insurance, sites, ferry advice, etc.

I know this is a very broad question but, basically, we know nothing!

We've done a little touring around the UK and need to know what's different.

Also, is there a FAQ for this newsgroup that might answer our questions.

Replies in the newsgroup only please

Regards,
Andrew

Old August 21st 03, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Nomad

In a nutshell as a first time tourer on the continent you won't go far wrong
using ether the CC or C&CCs' travel services for all your requirements. As
you gain experience you can then decide on alternatives.

Nomad