CC membership cards - disappearing numbers

Old August 23rd 03, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
AC

Default CC membership cards - disappearing numbers

I have found that the numbers etc on Caravan Club membership cards seem
to rub off very easily.

This was confirmed by a site warden recently who often seemed to have
trouble reading the numbers etc.

After an inspirational flash, it later occurred to me that I could see a
way of reducing this problem.

I covered the smudgy numbers with sellotape. No more disappearing!

--
Alan Cocks Berkshire UK
Old August 24th 03, 01:45 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
merryprankster13

CC? This must be the Canabis Carravan and traveler club!?