Web Site Up-Dates

Old September 14th 03, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
klyne

Default Web Site Up-Dates

Hi Everyone

I have today uploaded 6 more French campsite reviews, including photos,
up-dates to 'The Route South' and added details of our recent French trip
also including photos. If anyone experiences any difficulties with the site
I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

--
David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk

Old September 14th 03, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Jerome

"klyne" wrote in message
Hi Everyone

I have today uploaded 6 more French campsite reviews, including photos,
up-dates to 'The Route South' and added details of our recent French trip
also including photos. If anyone experiences any difficulties with the

site
I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

--
David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk
Details of our Caravan Travels in the UK and Europe with help and advice

and
site reports

I liked your review of camping d'etang. We are very fond of this site.

Paul Jerome

Old September 14th 03, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
klyne

--
"Paul Jerome" wrote in message
I liked your review of camping d'etang. We are very fond of this site.

Paul

Thanks for your comments, we also liked the site at Brissac. Funnily enough
there were some adverse comments about that site on the Go-Touring site
because of the noise of the frogs although I was completely unaware of any
noise. Just in case someone is wondering I mean the little green chaps!!!!!!

David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk
site reports

Old September 15th 03, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Jerome

"klyne" wrote in message

"Paul Jerome" wrote in message
I liked your review of camping d'etang. We are very fond of this site.

Paul

Thanks for your comments, we also liked the site at Brissac. Funnily

enough
there were some adverse comments about that site on the Go-Touring site
because of the noise of the frogs although I was completely unaware of any
noise. Just in case someone is wondering I mean the little green

chaps!!!!!!

David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk
Details of our Caravan Travels in the UK and Europe with help and advice

and
site reports

I walked round the lake one evening, and the noise from the frogs was
deafening. The noisy frogs also seemed to be jumping onto the quiet frogs
and trying to drown them. Perhaps it's the time of the year ;-)

I would not complain about something natural, like croaking amphibians,
however loud it was.

Paul