stolen camper

Old September 16th 03, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
jeremy[_2_]

Default stolen camper

hi,
last week some altrincham scallies took off with my '74 ford converted
ambulance.
i've spent all my weekends in the last 2 years doing this thing up and
would love to get it back, so if any of you see it, please report it. it
should be pretty obvious cos it's a 74 ambulance in rust-coloured primer
except for the white roof. reg GND 357N
TIA
jeremy

Old September 18th 03, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

hi,
last week some altrincham scallies took off with my '74 ford converted
ambulance.
74 ambulance in rust-coloured primer
except for the white roof. reg GND 357N

Sorry to hear that.
I have a suspicion that it's Tinkers or Gypsies from Ireland.
I had my Transit motorhome knicked from outside Manchester Museum of
Sci and Ind on Sept 16th 2001.

I wish I'd headed off to Holyhead when it happened as I suspect they
knick them here on there way back home from one of the horse fairs.

If anyone knows where to find the 'migration patterns' of these people
I'd love to hear about it.

last year, in Sept (I think there's a pattern here!) my elderly
father-in-law foolishly had some travellers do some tree trimming
work. they tried to scam him for hundreds of pounds after making a
complete mess

Cheers PJ

Old September 20th 03, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ian Maynard

I think I would rather spend an evening with Irish horse traders than
a bunch of Altrincham scallies.