Newbie question: Any good resources on cars?

Old September 20th 03, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Timberwolf

Default Newbie question: Any good resources on cars?

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie in the world of car modifications.
I'm especially interested in the following car
models: Nissan, Toyota, Honda and Lexus.

Can anyone recommend some good books or websites
about the topic?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gary Hendricks