Wanted to Buy - Motorhome

Old October 14th 03, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mr Mark

Default Wanted to Buy - Motorhome

I am looking for Motorhome to buy. I only have around 5K to spend and
so I am looking for a bargain. I want a well looked after model with
preferably the following Diesel Engine, Shower, Cooker, Fridge. I
will need it at the end of this month. Do you or do you know anybody
who has one for sale? I promise to look after it, as well as you have.

Please contact Mark Scotford
020 8761 7255