Another year, another MOT

Old October 15th 03, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave P[_3_]

Default Another year, another MOT

We've had our B reg VW camper for 3 years so another MOT has come round. I
look after the van myself, oil and filter and the usual bits and bob. This
is the third year it went straight through its test!

In fact it has cost us less than our car which was only 3 years old when we
got it!

Dave

Old October 15th 03, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
riccip

"Dave P" wrote:

We've had our B reg VW camper for 3 years so another MOT has come round. I
look after the van myself, oil and filter and the usual bits and bob. This
is the third year it went straight through its test!

In fact it has cost us less than our car which was only 3 years old when we
got it!

Great stuff! Just goes to show it's a myth that you have to spend
loadsa dosh on motorcaravanning. With a little common sense it
can cost you next to nothing.