Needed somewhere to store Motorhome

Old October 15th 03, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mr Mark

Default Needed somewhere to store Motorhome

I am about to buy a Motorhome because I am moving abroad and need
somewhere to put my head-down when I come back on regular business
trips. Any suggestions on where I can park my Motorhome while I am
away? Any idea of the costs per month? I need to park it up in South
or South-East england.