Site wanted

Old October 22nd 03, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ken

Default Site wanted

I have a 34 x 12 static carava on a North Yorkshire site which I use for
weekends and holidays with my wife. The site is getting very noisy now and
would like to move the van to a very small quiet site in either East or
North Yorkshire. Do any of you motor caravan people know of such a site
please.

George.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
riccip

"Ken" wrote:

I have a 34 x 12 static carava on a North Yorkshire site which I use for
weekends and holidays with my wife. The site is getting very noisy now and
would like to move the van to a very small quiet site in either East or
North Yorkshire. Do any of you motor caravan people know of such a site
please.

Sell your static sited in situ and put the cash towards another
sited replacement. Much easier and it'll cost you more than the
van's worth to move it. Should you discover a sited pitch with no
van you'll find a glut of unsited statics going for a song. We've
got a nice static in Wales but it's virtually worthless without
the site.