help with my project!

Old October 27th 03, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
sam broadbent

Default help with my project!

I am Studying Industrial design at Loughborough University.

For my major project I am designing a Kitchen unit for a camper van.
I have a deadline on friday and I need to prove there is a user need for my
project, the questionnaire refers mainly to 'van conversion' campervans -
not
couchbuilt types.

Please could you take a few minutes to fill in my survey It would be great
to get some user insights.

www.chrisbonwick.co.uk/question

Thanks

Chris Bonwick

p.s

If anyone has any doubts to my authentisity then fell free to email me at

This is my university email address, I would be unable to access this if I
was not in fact a student.
I could not put the survey on the university website as they do not support
survey scripts!

Regards

Chris