Reimo Calypso

Old November 3rd 03, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Default Reimo Calypso

I am new to motorcaravans but am considering the purchase of a Reimo
Claypso with an elevating roof.

Does anyone out there have an opinion on these vehicles? Is there
anything I shopuld be aware of?

Thanks

Old November 3rd 03, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
HH

Another variation after Calypso and Claypso is, I regret . . .

C O L A P S Y !
(^_^)

Buyer beware!
HH