Replies to posts

Old July 4th 03, 12:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bailey

Default Replies to posts

"Paul Saunders" wrote in message
It would be nice if people would have a little courtesy to say 'thanks'

when
they ask for help on a particular subject.
I've replied to 3 posts in the last couple of weeks and only 1 had the
courtesy to reply and say thanks. Is it too much to ask or am I being a

bit
over sensitive?

I normaly try to say a "thanks for all reply`s" in the post,... as there
can be lot of replies to some posts it would take up a lot of time and space
to thank everyone personally....but if you do get a reply that really hits
the nail on the head for you, well i suppose a thank you would be a nice
gesture,

Thanks for taking the time to read this Post

Bailey.

Old July 4th 03, 03:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bowtiejim

"Bailey" wrote in message

"Paul Saunders" wrote in message
It would be nice if people would have a little courtesy to say 'thanks'

when
they ask for help on a particular subject.
I've replied to 3 posts in the last couple of weeks and only 1 had the
courtesy to reply and say thanks. Is it too much to ask or am I being a

bit
over sensitive?

I normaly try to say a "thanks for all reply`s" in the post,... as there
can be lot of replies to some posts it would take up a lot of time and

space
to thank everyone personally....but if you do get a reply that really hits
the nail on the head for you, well i suppose a thank you would be a nice
gesture,

Thanks for taking the time to read this Post

Bailey.

Symptomatic of today's society, I'm afraid. I try to make a point of saying
thank you if only because I know I appreciate receiving them myself.

However if a poster has already said thank you after a number of replies to
a query, I don't expect to receive any if I post after that.

Old July 4th 03, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike Williams

"Bailey" wrote in message

Thanks for taking the time to read this Post

No problem. Thanks for posting it ;-)

Mike