FS - Towbar for AS Talisman on Talbot Chassis.

Old April 14th 06, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
machra

Default FS - Towbar for AS Talisman on Talbot Chassis.

I have a Watling towbar for sale. Removed from my 1993 AS Talisman.
It was only on the van for 1 year and is in VGC.

60 plus postage. (Better to collect as it is a heavy beast)

I would be prepared to fit it for 20. I live in South Beds.

Old September 19th 13, 09:35 AM
BUCKOZ9822 BUCKOZ9822 is offline
Junior Member

Location: FLINTSHIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by machra View Post
I have a Watling towbar for sale. Removed from my 1993 AS Talisman.
It was only on the van for 1 year and is in VGC.

60 plus postage. (Better to collect as it is a heavy beast)

I would be prepared to fit it for 20. I live in South Beds.
HAVE YOU STILL GOT TOWBAR THANKS COLIN