12 volt portable shower

Old July 12th 03, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Default 12 volt portable shower

"David Bloor" wrote in message
Hello,

We are enquiring about a portable 12v shower which comes with a tent and
tray, my parents bought one from a stall at the NEC a couple of years ago.

can not find it on any website.

I just wondered if anyone knew of one please

I look forward to your reply. Thank you Dave.

---

A toilet tent and a watering can with a rose works just as well.
At a push a garden pressurised sprayer works fine.

Keith

Old July 12th 03, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:18:37 +0100, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

| We have a pressurised garden sprayer which we use in the garden for
| weed control. It is a plastic container which you simply pump up to
| pressurise and hold about a gallon. This would work quite well as a
| shower.

Hmmm
You class yourself as a weed?

Dave Fawthrop Franklin Mint. Contact
http://tinyurl.com/gp3o. Diana was IMO the best of the royals.
Support The Diana, Princess of Wales memorial fund.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/monarchy/s...996249,00.html
Old July 14th 03, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ali

It had already occurred to me that I could simply replace my cold water
reservoir with a jerrycan of optium shower temp water and attach a shower
head to the washroom tap, out the window and into a tent/awning located on
that side of the van (I have a spare porch awning). Perhaps an inflatable
kiddy paddling pool to catch the water?. I have seen a watering can
attached to a tree with a length of string to tip it and a spiral windbreak
for the cubicle (to obscure the 'naughty bits' for men at least). Mind you,
100% of my camping is done in cowfields, etc and not well equipped
campsites!

Ali