Halfords Cool Boxes (Cooly CT-32-12)

Old July 12th 03, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Westwell

Default Halfords Cool Boxes (Cooly CT-32-12)

Hi all,

I purchased one of these today as they were half price. A couple of
questions.....

Firstly does anyone else have one and if so does your external fan cycle,
does it switch off/on as though it is temperature controlled?

Secondly what do you think of it? how cold does it get the beer

Regards,

Paul

Old July 12th 03, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve W...

"Paul Westwell" wrote in message
Hi all,

I purchased one of these today as they were half price. A couple of
questions.....

Firstly does anyone else have one and if so does your external fan cycle,
does it switch off/on as though it is temperature controlled?

Secondly what do you think of it? how cold does it get the beer

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

We used one for many years in our old caravan as we didn't have a fridge,
they work very well & keep your beers & other foods ice cold.
The fan stays on all the while although it does cycle up & down in speed &
can be a bit noisy at times.
Only problem we found was the condensation on the inside makes it a little
wet at times, but as long as you wipe it out its fine.

Steve...

Old July 12th 03, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff

"Paul Westwell" wrote in message
Hi all,

I purchased one of these today as they were half price. A couple of
questions.....

Firstly does anyone else have one and if so does your external fan cycle,
does it switch off/on as though it is temperature controlled?

Secondly what do you think of it? how cold does it get the beer

Regards,

Paul

As a matter of interest, what was the price?

Geoff

Old July 13th 03, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Westwell

Thanks all for the replies,

The price in Halfords at the moment for the 32L box is 64.99 though I
believe in France in particular they can be picked up for far less if your
planning a beer trip!

Regards,

Paul