SsangYong Rexton Mk 2

Old December 27th 07, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry

Default SsangYong Rexton Mk 2

Hi would any SsangYong Rexton Mk 2 owners contact me asto the
connectivity of ipods to their Radio/CD/Satnav kit as fitted in their
car (my garage says it is not connected on the UK model)??????? anew
car with bits that dont work also are you able to leave your side
lights on if you park it ?????
Gerry

Old December 28th 07, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony h

"Gerry" wrote in message
Hi would any SsangYong Rexton Mk 2 owners contact me asto the
connectivity of ipods to their Radio/CD/Satnav kit as fitted in their
car (my garage says it is not connected on the UK model)??????? anew
car with bits that dont work also are you able to leave your side
lights on if you park it ?????
Gerry

guess you didn't join ssangyongclub.co.uk then?

Old December 29th 07, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry

On 28 Dec, 11:10, "tony h" wrote:
"Gerry" wrote in message

Hi would any SsangYong Rexton Mk 2 owners contact me asto the
connectivity of ipods to their Radio/CD/Satnav kit as fitted in their
car (my garage says it is not connected on the UK model)??????? anew
car with bits that dont work also are you able to leave your side
lights on if you park it ?????
Gerry

guess you didn't join ssangyongclub.co.uk then?

Hi Tony
Yes I did sign on with ssangyongclub.co.uk with thanks to you, but for
all I try having registered twice I cant get into the site I have read
the material on leaving messages but to no avail.
I like the look of the site and feel it would be of real value but
cant get into it.
Any help would be gratefully received, well not too grateful perhaps.
I am trying to get info on lights re parking ie no key left in dash
and ipod access
Gerry