Urgent help

Old July 13th 03, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
simon

Default Urgent help

I have the chance to buy a Cassette Toilet. The description say Toilet bla
bla bla.. N/R. My Q is does that mean it is Near side rear or what? I cant
seem to get a reply from the seller... My van has the loo on the Passenger
side, are these loos inter-changeable??? i.e. does it matter or has it to be
for the left side

Old July 13th 03, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris J Dixon

simon wrote:

I have the chance to buy a Cassette Toilet. The description say Toilet bla
bla bla.. N/R. My Q is does that mean it is Near side rear or what? I cant
seem to get a reply from the seller... My van has the loo on the Passenger
side, are these loos inter-changeable??? i.e. does it matter or has it to be
for the left side

Assuming it is on something like ebay, I think you will find that
it actually means No Reserve ;-)

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.
Old July 14th 03, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
N Simply

N/R could mean nearside, the doors are handed so the hinges are on the side
nearest the front of the van.