site near Ringwood

Old July 13th 03, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry Cox

Default site near Ringwood

Some friends have recommended a caravan site near Ringwood in the New Forest
where you can hire caravans - I think it may be shawcross or shorefield or
something - does anyone know what I am thinking of?

Old July 13th 03, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nick Trollope

Shorefields?

http://www.shorefield.co.uk/home.shtml

Excellent pool - site is a bit impersonal, though.
Would also recommend Sandy Balls nr Fordingbridge
http://www.sandy-balls.co.uk/

Cheers!
Nick

Old July 13th 03, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stumo

Sounds painful!!

--
Jane