Caravan Storage - Mosel Valley - Germany

« To Greece and back | - »

Old March 26th 10, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jack[_2_]

Default Caravan Storage - Mosel Valley - Germany

Hi All,

Have a large dry barn, with power, right next to my farmhouse home, to
securely and safely store caravans/motorhomes. Approx 10km from the
beautiful Mosel river valley, English couple. Email if interested.

Jack
Old October 9th 12, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Am Freitag, 26. März 2010 11:07:42 UTC+1 schrieb Jack:
Hi All,

Have a large dry barn, with power, right next to my farmhouse home, to
securely and safely store caravans/motorhomes. Approx 10km from the
beautiful Mosel river valley, English couple. Email if interested.

Jack

Hi Jack
We are urgently looking for storage for our campervan by next week as we are due to fly out of Prague & need to stoe it for 6 months undercover. Is your storgae still available & where exactly are you. What cost?
Hope to hear from you. Regards
Margaret Harkness
Old March 27th 15, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On Friday, March 26, 2010 at 12:07:42 PM UTC+2, Jack wrote:
Hi All,

Have a large dry barn, with power, right next to my farmhouse home, to
securely and safely store caravans/motorhomes. Approx 10km from the
beautiful Mosel river valley, English couple. Email if interested.

Jack

Hi!

Do you have your caravan storage still available?

I am interested in a long-term storage for my camper. Please email me at

Thanks
Old October 12th 16, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Hello do you still have your storage available need January to end of Feb 2017.
Thanks
Susan Jutsum
Old June 5th 17, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On Friday, March 26, 2010 at 11:07:42 AM UTC+1, Jack wrote:
Hi All,

Have a large dry barn, with power, right next to my farmhouse home, to
securely and safely store caravans/motorhomes. Approx 10km from the
beautiful Mosel river valley, English couple. Email if interested.

Jack

Hello,

Is the storage available this month? Probably for 3 weeks. It`s for a customer of our camp-site, he has to go back to England.
Awaiting your reply

Greetings,

marc
Old November 23rd 17, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Hi I have a caravan I need storage for 3 months you still have it available please contact me leave your telephone number

« To Greece and back | - »