Price of Calor gas?

Old August 4th 10, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
alan.holmes

Default Price of Calor gas?

How much do 7 kg and 15 kg cylinders cost, don't want to spend ages driving
to a supplier just to find out?

TIA.

Alan

Old August 4th 10, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

How much do 7 kg and 15 kg cylinders cost, don't want to spend ages
driving to a supplier just to find out?

Have at look at Calor web site.

Most dealers will charge a little more than stated there.

Old August 4th 10, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephan Bird[_2_]

On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:15:40 +0100 in uuf6o.116000$zo4.56267@hurricane,
alan.holmes wrote:

How much do 7 kg and 15 kg cylinders cost, don't want to spend ages
driving to a supplier just to find out?

TIA.

Alan

Current RRP is approx £19.45 and £29.00 respectively, I think (https://
secure.calor.co.uk/OrderCalorCylinders/default.asp?PageType=butane )

Old August 4th 10, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

news
alan.holmes wrote:

How much do 7 kg and 15 kg cylinders cost, don't want to spend ages
driving to a supplier just to find out?

TIA.

Alan

Current RRP is approx £19.45 and £29.00 respectively, I think (https://
secure.calor.co.uk/OrderCalorCylinders/default.asp?PageType=butane )

That is just the gas, OP asked for cylinder price looks like they £30
deposit, I never known anyone trade them back.

Old August 4th 10, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

)

That is just the gas, OP asked for cylinder price looks like
they 30 deposit, I never known anyone trade them back.

Get Flo-Gas - no cylinder deposit and its cheaper. Almost as
widely available as Calor.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old August 4th 10, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

alan.holmes wrote:

How much do 7 kg and 15 kg cylinders cost, don't want to spend ages
driving to a supplier just to find out?

TIA.

Alan

Current RRP is approx 19.45 and 29.00 respectively, I think (https://
secure.calor.co.uk/OrderCalorCylinders/default.asp?PageType=butane )

That is just the gas, OP asked for cylinder price looks like they 30
deposit, I never known anyone trade them back.

Get Flo-Gas - no cylinder deposit and its cheaper. Almost as widely
available as Calor.

I get Flogas on line and it is delivered free, Calor online charge for
delivery so Flogas a double saving.

Old August 4th 10, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Edwards

Is the cylinder free?

Thier website suggests a 30.64 charge if you have no cylinder to exchange.

Only asking as Calor is expensive and any alternative to investigate would
be good.

Thanks

Paul Edwards

Old August 4th 10, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Paul Edwards" wrote in message
Is the cylinder free?

Thier website suggests a 30.64 charge if you have no cylinder to
exchange.

Only asking as Calor is expensive and any alternative to investigate would
be good.

Well I got mine free before Flogas when it was Altar Gas, Flogas took over
failing brands to be what they are today.
Regards
david

Old August 4th 10, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"David" wrote in message

news On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:15:40 +0100 in
alan.holmes wrote:

How much do 7 kg and 15 kg cylinders cost, don't want to
spend ages
driving to a supplier just to find out?

TIA.

Alan

Current RRP is approx 19.45 and 29.00 respectively, I
think (https://
secure.calor.co.uk/OrderCalorCylinders/default.asp?PageType=butane
)

That is just the gas, OP asked for cylinder price looks like
they 30 deposit, I never known anyone trade them back.

Get Flo-Gas - no cylinder deposit and its cheaper. Almost as
widely available as Calor.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

I didn't pay a deposit. Looks like it is down to the individual
supplier - mine is a local tool hire outfit.

Old August 5th 10, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , David
writes

alan.holmes wrote:

How much do 7 kg and 15 kg cylinders cost, don't want to spend ages
driving to a supplier just to find out?

TIA.

Alan

Current RRP is approx 19.45 and 29.00 respectively, I think (https://
secure.calor.co.uk/OrderCalorCylinders/default.asp?PageType=butane )

That is just the gas, OP asked for cylinder price looks like they 30
deposit, I never known anyone trade them back.

I did once, because I bought a BP lightweight instead. But of course the
value of the tradeback depreciates to nothing over a few years.
Effectively you "buy" a cylinder for 30 but to facilitate the refill
exchange process it is treated as a one-off rental.
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha