Dales Way

Old September 16th 12, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Stephan Bird[_2_]

Default Dales Way

Hi all

I thought I had posted this to another place; but looking back I can't
find it and e-mails to the forum admins seem to disappear without trace.
Indeed, I can't now post to there, but anyways...

Has anyone done the Dales Way (Ilkley - Windermere) - any recommendations
on sites / guidebooks etc?

Thanks

Stephan
Old September 16th 12, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Chris Gilbert[_4_]

On 16/09/2012 16:33, Stephan Bird wrote:

Has anyone done the Dales Way (Ilkley - Windermere) - any

recommendations
on sites / guidebooks etc? Thanks Stephan

Camping or B&B ? I've done it three times now .....

Day 1: Camping at Appletreewick or B&B ay either Appletreewick or Burnsall
Bridge.

Day 2: The George, Hubberholme. Have both camped and B&Bd here. Good pub.

Day 3: Camp Dent or B&B at either Dent or Cowgill

Day 4: short day to Sedburgh B&B or push on to B&B at the pub in Burneside

Day 5: Windermere
Old September 17th 12, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Allan[_3_]

On 16/09/2012 16:33, Stephan Bird wrote:
Hi all

I thought I had posted this to another place; but looking back I can't
find it and e-mails to the forum admins seem to disappear without trace.
Indeed, I can't now post to there, but anyways...

Has anyone done the Dales Way (Ilkley - Windermere) - any recommendations
on sites / guidebooks etc?

Dales Way Association
http://www.dalesway.org.uk/

Allan
(no connection with said organisation other than as a member)