Silly prices for motorhomes.

Old January 17th 14, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Pendragon[_4_]

Default Silly prices for motorhomes.

Noticed over the last few months instead of motorhome prices hitting
rock bottom (winter) they seem to have shot up to silly money. Not
selling at thes prices though. Whats going on? Was looking at paying
8k (98 transit) to 10k (2002 transit based) but the stuff I have
been looking at last few years is now out of my league. Even the
foreign stuff has gone sky high.