About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

hand book for a L.M.C LORD MUNSTERLAND AMBASSADOR 2002 OR ANY INFO PLEASE

Old February 24th 14, 07:50 PM
VANFRENCHIE VANFRENCHIE is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation hand book for a L.M.C LORD MUNSTERLAND AMBASSADOR 2002 OR ANY INFO PLEASE

Hi I Have Recently Purchased A Lmc Ambassador 4 Berth Fixed Bed Would Like Any Info Available As I Dont Have Hand Book I Am Not Sure Which Model I Have As There Were Two Made In This Year And Im Worried If My Car Which Is A Skoda Octavia 1.9 Tdi 2008 Model Any Help At All Would Be Appreciated A Photo Copy Of Hand Book Would Be Great Thank You.