How/where to sell a Citroen R10 Solo Romahome?

Old March 30th 14, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Keith Dunbar

Default How/where to sell a Citroen R10 Solo Romahome?

My brother has died leaving his 09 reg Citroen R10 motorhome behind him for me (his executor) to dispose of. It has done around 32,000 miles and is in almost perfect nick. The official Romahome dealers seem to be awash with them - one has 4 or 5 in stock and is offering me just 6,000. The same dealer is advertising a similar one with 48,000 on the clock for nearly 15,000 on Autotrader!

I live in Norfolk - I guess I need to try and sell it privately. Any thoughts? Are any of the motorhome magazines worth trying?

Keith
Old March 31st 14, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
bert

In message ,
Keith Dunbar writes
My brother has died leaving his 09 reg Citroen R10 motorhome behind him
for me (his executor) to dispose of. It has done around 32,000 miles
and is in almost perfect nick. The official Romahome dealers seem to
be awash with them - one has 4 or 5 in stock and is offering me just
6,000. The same dealer is advertising a similar one with 48,000 on
the clock for nearly 15,000 on Autotrader!

I live in Norfolk - I guess I need to try and sell it privately. Any
thoughts? Are any of the motorhome magazines worth trying?

Keith

Autotrader, Ebay. Caravan club. Local paper. Several web sites.
webuyanyleisurevehicle.com
--
bert