Creighton Binns folding camper

Old June 20th 14, 03:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Creighton Binns folding camper

On Thursday, August 15, 2002 9:27:50 PM UTC+1, kin®sole wrote:
Hi
Has anyone ever heard of a Comfort by Creighton Binns Development Ltd.
They are(where) base at Ickornshaw Mill,Cowling,nr Keighley,West Yorks.
I have just bought one of these and wondered if I could find a bit more
about it.
I tried a "google" but with no joy.
I believe that the company change its name.
TIA for any help

--
************
kin峴ole

I have just become the proud owner ( I think ) of a Lowline Caravan by Creighton Binns. It is extremely small and very light but well equipped and with the pop up roof extended has lots of headroom. I have never seen another one like it and wondered if anyone had any info re this model,

thanks, Des
Old April 29th 15, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On Friday, June 20, 2014 at 3:49:46 AM UTC+1, wrote:
[...]

I think I have a similar caravan to yourself. Does it have two doors, one for use with a tinbuilt toilet tent?

David

[...]

I think I have a similar caravan to yourself. Does it have an extra door which is used as a inbuilt toilet tent?

Old April 29th 15, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

[...]

I think I have a similar caravan to yourself. Does it have an extra door that is used for a inbuilt toilet tent?

Old May 4th 15, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

David. I don't know if you noticed but you are replying to a post from June
of last year. If Des is still around he may reply, but it's been nearly a
year.
It's been really quiet in here for some time.

Regards, Graham (Tiptoes out, stage right)

wrote in message
On Friday, June 20, 2014 at 3:49:46 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Thursday, August 15, 2002 9:27:50 PM UTC+1, kinsole wrote:
Hi
Has anyone ever heard of a Comfort by Creighton Binns Development Ltd.
They are(where) base at Ickornshaw Mill,Cowling,nr Keighley,West Yorks.
I have just bought one of these and wondered if I could find a bit more
about it.
I tried a "google" but with no joy.
I believe that the company change its name.
TIA for any help

--
************
kin?ole
************

Old August 7th 15, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Sorry for the late reply, yes it does have an extradoor for the toilet, did you manage to find anything more out about the caravan?

Thanks Des
Old May 16th 17, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 8:35:10 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, yes it does have an extradoor for the toilet, did you manage to find anything more out about the caravan?

Thanks Des

Sorry, I did not see your reply until now. Not sure whether you will see this.I have not been able to find any more information and yours is the only other one I have heard of. As it has the two large windows front and back I have found it very easy to tow. David