parts manual lt35

Old February 12th 15, 05:02 PM
fruityblue fruityblue is offline
Junior Member

Default parts manual lt35

Hi I have a 1985 version of the lt35 - (last year of the old version) --- have used the links on this site to find the engine workshop manuals but can not see any links to body manuals or parts manuals. -- I have a broken handbrake, assume that it is missing a bit but would like to see a diagram to see whjat part I am missing... any links???

many thanks
Old February 12th 15, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Whiskers

On 2015-02-12, fruityblue
wrote:

Hi I have a 1985 version of the lt35 - (last year of the old version)
--- have used the links on this site to find the engine workshop
manuals but can not see any links to body manuals or parts manuals. --
I have a broken handbrake, assume that it is missing a bit but would
like to see a diagram to see whjat part I am missing... any links???

many thanks

I don't know what "site" you are referring to (you seem to be using one
of the "web-forums" which offer access to this usenet newsgroup) so I
don't know what links you may have found.

Web searches for "VW LT manual" or "VW Kombi manual" seem to produce
promising results.

This one isn't free, but if it's genuine would probably be worth the
investment
http://www.emanualonline.com/Cars/Volkswagen/Utility-Vehicles/VW-LT-Workshop-Repair-And-Service-Manual.html
or http://preview.tinyurl.com/lneegm8 for short.

VW LT Workshop Repair And Service Manual

Covers: 1975 - 2006

Includes:

2006
28-35 Fahrgest
28-35 Fahrgest 300
28-35 Kasten 2500
28-35 Kombi 3000
28-35 Kombi 3550
28-46 Doppelkab 35
28-46 Fahrgest 355
28-46 Kasten 3550
35-46 Doppelkab 40
35-46 Fahrgest 402
35-46 Kasten 4025
This LT Workshop Manual is a complete Windows and Apple Mac
based Service Repair Information System. It uses comprehensive
diagrams, in depth illustrations, accurate, clear and concise
text, with all the manufacturers specifications and technical
information you will ever need. This simple to use menu driven
repair manual offers all the main functions seen below to
service or repair your car, including Strict Maintenance
Operations using a step by step process.

[...]

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
Old February 23rd 15, 06:23 PM
fruityblue fruityblue is offline
Junior Member

Hi, thanks for the try - I downloaded this manual and unfortunately since then have spent every day emailing back and forth to the web company -- we are on our last discussion - there may be something on their site that covers this vehicle, there may not be, I might now be waiting on a refund -- if anyone is looking for this vehicle manual it may be worth contacting the company before purchase to avoid a lot of hassle.

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskers View Post
On 2015-02-12, fruityblue
This one isn't free, but if it's genuine would probably be worth the
investment
VW LT Workshop Repair And Service Manual
or TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL for short.

Old February 23rd 15, 06:26 PM
fruityblue fruityblue is offline
Junior Member

- no it didn't work - have spent most of the last week emailing back and forth with the manual company trying to get into the repair info - in the end i think they might be refunding the cost - be aware if you need this manual contact the company first and see if it really does cover your vehicle.

Old February 28th 15, 10:25 AM
fruityblue fruityblue is offline
Junior Member

Hi, still not found a suitable mnanual, the Emanual link quoted does not cover this vehicle, the company does not have a manual to cover this vehicle and I am still awaiting refund.

On internet searches I am not having any luck either and even on Haynes website it seems that only a petrol version of this manual was produced -- has anyone any further suggestions or has anyone actually ever seen one??

many thanks!!