looking for metal water bottle meeting these criteria

Old September 13th 15, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.camping
Harold Davis

Default looking for metal water bottle meeting these criteria

From: Harold Davis
Newsgroups: uk.people.consumers

After spending hours searching, I give up. Does someone know where,
preferably in Britain, I can get hold of a water bottle that meets the
following criteria:

- stainless steel

- quite small, about 350-400ml, but up to 500ml would be OK

- with a screw top, e.g. with carabiner

- most importantly, with a diameter less than 70mm for its bottom 4cm (so
it will fit in my car cupholder)

?

One of these would be fine, but Glogg hasn't got any and nobody else
seems
to have any either:

http://www.glogg.co.uk/classic-glogg...-steel-bottle-
carabiner-top

Thanks in advance!

Harry

PS I posted this to uk.people.consumers too, before thinking of
uk.rec.cars.misc and uk.rec.camping, so apologies to anyone who got it
twice.
Old September 13th 15, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.camping
Theo Markettos

From: Harold Davis
Newsgroups: uk.people.consumers

After spending hours searching, I give up. Does someone know where,
preferably in Britain, I can get hold of a water bottle that meets the
following criteria:

- stainless steel

- quite small, about 350-400ml, but up to 500ml would be OK

- with a screw top, e.g. with carabiner

- most importantly, with a diameter less than 70mm for its bottom 4cm (so
it will fit in my car cupholder)

Try a small Thermos, for instance:
http://www.thermosonline.co.uk/store...k-0-35L/sp_289

Theo
Old September 13th 15, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.camping
Harold Davis

Theo Markettos wrote in
:

From: Harold Davis
Newsgroups: uk.people.consumers

After spending hours searching, I give up. Does someone know where,
preferably in Britain, I can get hold of a water bottle that meets
the following criteria:

- stainless steel

- quite small, about 350-400ml, but up to 500ml would be OK

- with a screw top, e.g. with carabiner

- most importantly, with a diameter less than 70mm for its bottom 4cm
(so it will fit in my car cupholder)

Try a small Thermos, for instance:
http://www.thermosonline.co.uk/store...tainless-Steel
-Flask-0-35L/sp_289

Thanks. They're easy to find, e.g. in Tesco's. But I need something with
a less hefty top that I can take off with one hand while driving and
isn't too bulky to stow somewhere.

Harry
Old March 29th 16, 10:17 AM
johnHarry johnHarry is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Davis View Post
Theo Markettos wrote in
:

From: Harold Davis
lid
Newsgroups: uk.people.consumers

After spending hours searching, I give up. Does someone know where,
preferably in Britain, I can get hold of a water bottle that meets
the following criteria:

- stainless steel

- quite small, about 350-400ml, but up to 500ml would be OK

- with a screw top, e.g. with carabiner

- most importantly, with a diameter less than 70mm for its bottom 4cm
(so it will fit in my car cupholder)

Try a small Thermos, for instance:
Official UK Thermos Shop
-Flask-0-35L/sp_289

Thanks. They're easy to find, e.g. in Tesco's. But I need something with
a less hefty top that I can take off with one hand while driving and
isn't too bulky to stow somewhere.

Harry
Try PUNC Bottles | BPA Free Water Bottles | Stainless Steel Bottle UK, Sports Water Bottles, Non-toxic Water Bottles Ireland I know they sell online and also through steiner outdoors I have a few and find them good,