Am I alone.

Old October 27th 15, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ag.richards

Default Am I alone.

Where are you people ?
Old October 27th 15, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Roy

ag.richards wrote on 27/10/2015 16:47:
Where are you people ?

Hibernating?

Roy
Old October 28th 15, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ag.richards

Hi Just wondered if this group was alive.

Old October 29th 15, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
GrahamW[_4_]

Although I'm actually a caravanner ( uk.rec.caravanning ) I read this group
too. Not much going on in either group at the moment.
Regards, Graham.

Old October 29th 15, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Whiskers

On 2015-10-27, ag.richards wrote:
Where are you people ?

Hush. I think they're all hiding ...

--
-- Whiskers
Old November 21st 15, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Chris Doe

On 27/10/2015 16:47, ag.richards wrote:
Where are you people ?

I'm here