Insurance.

Old February 8th 16, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
T.R.

Default Insurance.

Hi Is it better to be in the Caravan club to get cheaper Insurance.Any
help on this subject will be most helpful.Thx in advance.T.R.
Old February 13th 16, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Brian Reay[_5_]

On 08/02/2016 16:58, T.R. wrote:
Hi Is it better to be in the Caravan club to get cheaper Insurance.Any
help on this subject will be most helpful.Thx in advance.T.R.

I didn't find them the best deal. I use a company called Comfort, in
Essex. A major advantage is automatic, unlimited, European cover.

I do recommend the Caravan Club in general, in fact we are members of
both the Caravan Club and the Caravan and Camping Club. The later gives
you a free extension to your RAC membership (assuming you are a member)
so that you can use Arrival with larger vehicles.

Old February 16th 16, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Riddles[_2_]

"Brian Reay" wrote in message ...

On 08/02/2016 16:58, T.R. wrote:
Hi Is it better to be in the Caravan club to get cheaper Insurance.Any
help on this subject will be most helpful.Thx in advance.T.R.

I didn't find them the best deal. I use a company called Comfort, in
Essex. A major advantage is automatic, unlimited, European cover.

I do recommend the Caravan Club in general, in fact we are members of
both the Caravan Club and the Caravan and Camping Club. The later gives
you a free extension to your RAC membership (assuming you are a member)
so that you can use Arrival with larger vehicles.

And also a reduced "group" membership fee. It can cover partner and other
vehicles.