MONOLITE TOURING CARAVAN

Old June 26th 16, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default MONOLITE TOURING CARAVAN

On Saturday, 19 April 2003 20:13:01 UTC+1, Bob Blagg wrote:
Can anyone give me any information on the 'Monolite' touring caravan,
1984, 2 berth?

Thanks
Bob Blagg

We bought a four-berth Monolite Transcontinental caravan in about 1980 or 81 and kept it for about 6 or 7 year years. It was excellent, and light to tow, and reasonably well appointed for its time. Just after we bought it, the uninsured factory in Cumbran was burned down and the firm went into administration, but the administrator kindly posted us a large parcel of parts to enable small warranty work to be completed.

Richard Lindley
Old June 26th 16, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DavidP[_2_]

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 10:02:52 -0700, richardadrianlindley wrote:

On Saturday, 19 April 2003 20:13:01 UTC+1, Bob Blagg wrote:
Can anyone give me any information on the 'Monolite' touring caravan,
1984, 2 berth?

We bought a four-berth Monolite Transcontinental caravan in about 1980
or 81 and kept it for about 6 or 7 year years. It was excellent, and
light to tow, and reasonably well appointed for its time. Just after we
bought it, the uninsured factory in Cumbran was burned down and the firm
went into administration, but the administrator kindly posted us a large
parcel of parts to enable small warranty work to be completed.

13 years after the original post I doubt they are interested!