Banner charger instructions needed

Old March 25th 17, 09:35 AM
Peter Clarke Peter Clarke is offline
Junior Member

Question Banner charger instructions needed

I've just bought a Land Rover and in the back was a battery charger, a Banner Accugard-Car 1800. Does anyone have instructions for this which they can scan and put on the forum? I think it is the type of charger which you can leave on all the time, ie, over the winter period, but I would like confirmation. Thanks.
Old March 25th 17, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rob Morley

Default Banner charger instructions needed

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 10:35:56 +0100
Peter Clarke wrote:

I've just bought a Land Rover and in the back was a battery charger, a
Banner Accugard-Car 1800. Does anyone have instructions for this which
they can scan and put on the forum? I think it is the type of charger
which you can leave on all the time, ie, over the winter period, but I
would like confirmation. Thanks.

Just check the voltage it puts across a partially discharged battery
and the voltage it settles at when fully charged; around 13.5V is good
for float charging (less for a gel battery), around 14.5V for boost
charging. Note the figures vary with temperature (and may be
available from the battery manufacturer - I've never looked).

Old March 25th 17, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW[_4_]

--
Peter Clarke

Have a look here. There is even a link to the full pdf file. Yes it is the
type you can leave on all the time.
https://www.batteriesdirect.ie/magen...c-charger.html
Regards, Graham.