About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Come join us at Coastfields

« Swift danette | - »

Old May 18th 17, 11:54 AM
JD-Coastfields JD-Coastfields is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Come join us at Coastfields

Hi, I hope that you are well. I just wanted to let you know that we have a great range of over 150 new and used holiday homes in stock, including site fees and a wide range of additional benefits for the 2017 season.

As you already know with the demand for rentals increasing, and a choice of 14 parks for you to choose from, this is a prime opportunity to invest further alongside your current caravan / rental fleet.

With prices starting from just 9,995 we have a solution for all budgets. If this is something of interest and want to find out all the other benefits of joining us, please feel free to drop me an email and I will be more than happy to discuss what we have available.

Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Jamie

« Swift danette | - »