2004 Lunar Quasar Bunk Beds

Old July 19th 17, 07:06 PM
Mrtheduke Mrtheduke is offline
Junior Member

Default 2004 Lunar Quasar Bunk Beds

Hi,
We've just got a Lunar Quasar 524 2004 (It's our first caravan). Hoping someone can help me out with some info on the bunk beds please. I was able to convert the dinette into the bunk beds, but just wondering if there are supposed to be some kind of side guards fo the top bunk to stop you rolling out? There are some white metal rail things in a cupboard that look like they might be for that, but wasn't obvious how they might go on. The lunar handbook that came with it doesn't mention the beds. Are there any owners / former owners that could enlighten me please.
Old July 19th 17, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bert

In article , Mrtheduke
writes

Hi,
We've just got a Lunar Quasar 524 2004 (It's our first caravan). Hoping
someone can help me out with some info on the bunk beds please. I was
able to convert the dinette into the bunk beds, but just wondering if
there are supposed to be some kind of side guards fo the top bunk to
stop you rolling out?

Yes there should be.
There are some white metal rail things in a
cupboard that look like they might be for that, but wasn't obvious how
they might go on. The lunar handbook that came with it doesn't mention
the beds. Are there any owners / former owners that could enlighten me
please.

Sorry don't know the specific van. You could try Lunar themselves or a
Lunar dealer service department.
--
Bert

Old July 21st 17, 09:50 PM
Mrtheduke Mrtheduke is offline
Junior Member

Thanks all, I've nearly figured it out, two of the metal rail things slot together to form a L shape and go at the head and side of the bed. There's some spring clip things at the bottom that sit between the mattress and rim of the bed. Haven't yet worked out what the 3rd rail thing is for