To Greece and back

Old November 4th 17, 01:07 PM
mikal mikal is offline
Junior Member

Default To Greece and back

3 yrs ago we spent 5 months pulling our caravan down to Gib and up n over france to mid Italy and back via venice/Salz/Munich. But missed the Balkans.

Next spring 2018, we intend to zip down to Croatia and then along the coast to SW Greece for some mid/late april sunshine b4 heading up to the NE of Greece, due north thru Bulg...Rom and up to Berlin and back.

ANY advice pass it on. We will take the land route NOT via Italy been there done that.

Cheers

Mike n Ali
Old November 7th 17, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Keith

Just do it while you can and use CAMC Red Pennant; I'd like to but WSMBO
thinks that, as we're nearing 80, I'm too old
Hello mikal,