Vanmaster Caravans

Old July 4th 03, 03:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bowtiejim

Default Vanmaster Caravans

"Harry Rogers" wrote in message
Andrew

I tow with a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. So no problems there. I'm just
interested in anyone's experiences with the Vanmaster. Thanks for your
comments .

Harry

That I must see. Can you post a picture?

"Andrew Kay" wrote in message
I dunno what towcar you plan to use - but it's going to have to be

pretty
substantial for such a beast of a van.

Best of luck

Cheers
Andrew

Old July 4th 03, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jan

Harry - we visited the Vanmaster factory a while ago - very impressed.
Tommy showed us around. The vans really are handmade, what impressed
us is that they will more or less design something for you if they
don't have what you want. Plus the options list is so great you
really do have a personalised van. They did have a problem with
delamination a few years ago, bad batch of glue I think but apart from
that everyone seems to be happy with them. Their single axle fixed
bed is a superb design - so different from the conveyor built designs.
Jan B
Old July 4th 03, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pork

Harry Rogers" wrote in message

Andrew

I tow with a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. So no problems there. I'm just
interested in anyone's experiences with the Vanmaster. Thanks for your
comments .

Harry

That I must see. Can you post a picture?

.................................................. ............

yes

http://tinyurl.com/f4ch

harry

Your middle names Victor? ;o)

Old July 4th 03, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

http://tinyurl.com/f4ch

harry

Your middle names Victor? ;o)

Close but not right . He was a Dutch painter. Had ear trouble.

Harry

Old July 4th 03, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
T P

"Harry Rogers" wrote:

That I must see. Can you post a picture?

................................................. .............

yes

http://tinyurl.com/f4ch

Flash as a rat with a gold tooth.

;-)

Old July 4th 03, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KGS

Harry what's the Porsche like, I am thinking of changing my Landcruiser what
do you think about the V10 VW.

Keith

"Harry Rogers" wrote in message

I tow with a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Harry