Sites in Kent

Old July 14th 03, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
AJCarty

Default Sites in Kent

Dear Elizabeth...... Try Quex which is about 3 to 4 miles outside Margate. It
is a largely wooded sited in a small corner of a country estate... also quite
near to Manston aerodrome.... I think the address is often to be found in the
caravan mags. we stayed there a while back and it was good.... certainly
convenient for the coast. I think Birchington was the nearest seaside.

Kind regards JohnC