Breakdown cover + anything else I've forgotten

Old July 15th 03, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Default Breakdown cover + anything else I've forgotten

"Leyland_Leopard" wrote:

One query I have is with regards to breakdown cover, recovery etc. I have
breakdown cover on my car with Direct Line. Do I need to take out a
separate recovery policy for the caravan, or is it possible to extend the
car policy to cover the caravan?

Have you considered calling Direct Line?

Old July 15th 03, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"T P" wrote in message
"Leyland_Leopard" wrote:

Have you considered calling Direct Line?

Thanks for the suggestion - I had e-mailed them last night before sending
the original post. See my earlier re-post for the outcome of my contact
with Direct Line!