1991 FIAT HYMER 1.9 D

Old July 16th 03, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
roy

Default 1991 FIAT HYMER 1.9 D

HI MY NAME IS ROY .I HAVE A LHD HYMER CAMP 46 .I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR
FROM HYMER OWNERS .AS ANYONE PUT A MORE POWERFULL ENGINE 1N A 46
CAMP MODEL OR A CAMP 52 ,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET HYMER
SPARES ,THANKS ROY
Old July 16th 03, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bailey

"roy" wrote in message
m...
HI MY NAME IS ROY .I HAVE A LHD HYMER CAMP 46 .I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR
FROM HYMER OWNERS .AS ANYONE PUT A MORE POWERFULL ENGINE 1N A 46
CAMP MODEL OR A CAMP 52 ,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET HYMER
SPARES ,THANKS ROY

HI ROY...I`M A LOUD OBNOXIOUS ******* TOO, WELCOME TO THE "I CAN SHOUT
LOUDER THEN YOU" NEWSGROUP

SORRY I HAVE POSTED TO THE WRONG N/G