Replacement Caravan Charging Unit... Where from?

Old February 21st 04, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jonnyhicks

Default Replacement Caravan Charging Unit... Where from?

Hi all

Ive just discovered my charging unit has given up working

Does anyone know where I can get a new one from?
Local caravan shop thinks they cost about 110, but he seemed a bit unsure.

There are no breakers locally that I know of.
If anyone can give me any numbers of caravan breakers, that might be useful.

I've also been told the charging units are the same for boats, so could try
a boat yard/breakers... any comments?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jon

PS: Thanks for all of you that completed my questionnaire.

Old February 21st 04, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"jonnyhicks" wrote in
:

Ive just discovered my charging unit has given up working

[...]
There are no breakers locally that I know of.
If anyone can give me any numbers of caravan breakers, that might be
useful.

Caravanning Links has contact info for many breakers on
http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/caravanbreakers.htm

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK
Old February 22nd 04, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:12:10 GMT, Geoff Lane
wrote:

"jonnyhicks" wrote in
:

Ive just discovered my charging unit has given up working

[...]
There are no breakers locally that I know of.
If anyone can give me any numbers of caravan breakers, that might be
useful.

Caravanning Links has contact info for many breakers on
http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/caravanbreakers.htm

There are also a load of breakers listed on my site. (See sig)

Richard
(ROT13 to e-mail me directly). See
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for most things to do with caravanning.
--
If you left off traditions because you didn't know why they started you'd be
no better than a foreigner. - 'Hogfather' by Terry Pratchett