Old April 7th 05, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
duzz

Default Thetford cassette C-200 CW

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:39:04 +0100, "unsub2004"
wrote:

We always empty the toilet out and drain water down before going home.
By the way we put pink liquid in the flush tank, the blue liquid goes in the
cassette.

I put AquaChem blue in the waste tank, emptied that of course. The
loo-blue was bought in Tesco's for about 40p and a quarter put in the
fresh water tank - a lot cheaper than the pink stuff and a lot more
effective ( read that in this news group ) It is bacause the water was
like ink that the leak showed up :-(