Old April 7th 05, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Thetford cassette C-200 CW

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:58:56 GMT, duzz wrote:

| On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:39:04 +0100, "unsub2004"
| wrote:
|
| We always empty the toilet out and drain water down before going home.
| By the way we put pink liquid in the flush tank, the blue liquid goes in the
| cassette.
|
| I put AquaChem blue in the waste tank, emptied that of course. The
| loo-blue was bought in Tesco's for about 40p and a quarter put in the
| fresh water tank - a lot cheaper than the pink stuff and a lot more
| effective ( read that in this news group ) It is bacause the water was
| like ink that the leak showed up :-(

I gave up on *all* blue toilet fluid, formaldehyde is much too strong IMO,
and changed to Aqua chem green, much more reasonable to handle. Also use
Aquachem pink in the flush tank. Tried cheaper alternatives and
concluded that they were coloured water.

--
Dave F
Flight is right