Old April 7th 05, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

Default Thetford cassette C-200 CW

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:35:22 GMT, duzz wrote:

We are going off at a tangent here. What I would realy like to know is
how do I fix the leak :-)

It depends upon what sort of Toilet it is. There are two kinds, one
with a swivle basin and one with a bench type basin. If it is the
bench type then the only place it would be likely to leek would be
around what is the hand flush mechanism on the non electric version or
around the toilet roll holder on the electric flush version. There is
a rubber O ring in there that is replaceable. If it's the newer swivel
type bowl I can not see a similar place or weakness from the diagrams
of mine .

(remove the spam to reply)