No Kids...

Old July 4th 03, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill Delue

Default No Kids...

"bill lord" wrote in message

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:03:51 +0100, Simon Hawthorne
wrote:

Rule No 2 of caravanning.
Book in for one night.
If you do not like it go elsewhere

This has got to be the right way of doing it -

I have caravanned for 13 years and never needed to do this. I arrive
at CC sites and pay up till the date I expect to leave, if I don't
like it I leave and ask for a refund which is always given. If I don't
stop at a CC site I stop on a CC CL and I have never been asked to pay
until I leave. This to me is the right way of doing things.

(remove the spam to reply)

Hi Bill
I have been to a few Cls who now ask for prepayment due to a
number of people just disappearing without payment, I can understand
them asking for full payment on arrival and if I have left early I have
so far always been given a refund.

Bill Delue
Ps Happy hols

Old July 5th 03, 12:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:54:20 +0000 (UTC), "Bill Delue"
wrote:

Hi Bill
I have been to a few Cls who now ask for prepayment due to a
number of people just disappearing without payment, I can understand
them asking for full payment on arrival and if I have left early I have
so far always been given a refund.

It's a pity if things come to this point. CL's are cheap enough for
anyone's pocket. Mind you I even know of one CL that has a big metal
container with a padlock on that you post your money into before you
leave. I never saw the owner in a forthnight stopping there.

(remove the spam to reply)