Old July 11th 03, 06:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Venture/Starcraft Camper

For many years we have used a Jamet trailer tent for the annual jaunt
to Spain. Now the kids are older it looks like this will be the last
year we go as a family as the teenagers fly the nest. The wife and I
had been planning to replace the tent with a caravan to enable us to
do much more touring of the UK and Europe. We're getting too old to
deal with damp canvas and erecting the tent.
We have just been offered a Starcraft camper which I'm told has rigid
sides and is quick to put up. The price for this 20 year old camper is
900. The only info I have is that it was imported from the USA and
sold by the VAG group.
Anyone have any knowledge and/or advice to offer on this deal?