How to search for od posts?

Old July 5th 03, 07:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bowtiejim

Default How to search for od posts?

"bowtiejim" wrote in message news:...

"Pat Joyce" wrote in message
Please forgive my ignorance. I'm new (today) to caravaning - just bought

nearly new Hobby Prestige, and not that good at computers. I've just

joined
this newsgroup and noticed an interesting Q about leisure batteries -v-

car
batteries. One answer was to search for a recent thread on batteries -

how
can I do this please?

ALSO - while I'm here, some advice please on best www sites for the UK.

AND (I don't want much really!) - I may open a can of worms here - some
honest feedback about Hobby caravans. I've just bought it, but I'm open

advice - it was a bit of a rushed thing - long story. BUT I would

appreciate
honest comments - it's big, it's long, it's nice - but is it really

going
be practical. (Hopefully it will still be there in the morning - yes,

I've
been warned about that!)

Thanks in advance to any replies.

Try the following link:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ec.caravanning

This is a mirror image of this site which actually is often more complete
than the one
you receive from your ISP. Just type in a key word onto the "search" box
and there you are.