Tow mirrors for Freelander

Old July 5th 03, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
leec

Default Tow mirrors for Freelander

Bill

Thanks.

Lee

"Bill Delue" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...
"leec" wrote in message

Anyone have a good set of mirrors they would recommend for a Freelander,

am looking for extensions to the current door mirrors.
__________________________________________________ ________________ Lee
Cassidy ICQ#: 43678364 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

I have emailed you direct with two pics of the ones I use

bill delue

Old July 13th 03, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Wilkinson

Can you let us all into the secret of these mirrors please.

CHRIS

In message , leec
writes
Bill

Thanks.

Lee

"Bill Delue" wrote in message
news:[email protected] e.mailgate.org...
"leec" wrote in message

Anyone have a good set of mirrors they would recommend for a Freelander,

am looking for extensions to the current door mirrors.
__________________________________________________ ________________ Lee
Cassidy ICQ#: 43678364 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

I have emailed you direct with two pics of the ones I use

bill delue

Chris Wilkinson - Dubna Systems
Due to virus bombardment please note that any email containing a virus will be
automatically deleted and therefore not read.
Old July 14th 03, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill Delue

"Chris Wilkinson" wrote in message

Can you let us all into the secret of these mirrors please.

CHRIS

Yes chrisI will but I it will be another week as I am off to the van
soon ( as my brother has not had time to look yet)
I have sent you a pic for your info.

Bill