Questions about France

Old July 5th 03, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Default Questions about France

"Gilly" wrote in message
Taking the van abroad for the first time in little over 2 weeks...still

some questions.

I was originally recommended the 'aires du repos' service areas as a
convenient place for an overnight stop

To sum up:

Our outbound trip is punctuated with 2 overnight stops and we now plan to do
the same for the return journey i.e 2 nights rest instead of one and find
ourselves a site on whatever route we happen to take. We will visit the
aires during the day - to get our own slant on them in view of the mixed

Damed good idea about visiting the hypermarket before the ferry crossing!